To inspire people to reach their full potential by teaching psychological skills; building confidence; and developing strengths. My main aim is to help people to feel happier about themselves and to reach their goals.
What is Performance Psychology?
Performance Psychology focuses on the factors that allow individuals, teams, and groups to achieve
their aims. It engages the performer on how to be successful by developing the power of the mind and to practice mental skills training in their daily live. Drawn extensively from research and practice in sport psychology, performance psychology practice is geared to maintain and enhance high-level
performance across a variety of domains such as sport, business, performing arts, and military.
I can provide both individual and team sessions to tackle:
• Conflict management
• Team building (creating team spirit)
• Performance profiling and goal setting
• Changing habits and behaviour (better lifestyle management).
• Understanding self and others
• Anger management and dealing with conflict
• Underperformance management (dealing with unexplained dips in performance)
• Mood management and affects upon performance
• Individual and team preparation
• Improving communication between athletes; coach and athlete; and within the organisation.
• Anxiety and stress management.
• How to reduce burnout and preventative measures for athlete burnout.
• Psychological support for injury (being mentally as well as well physically fit) and assisting the healing/recovery process.
• Developing Leadership skills
Who is this for?
If you are an athlete, team coach, parent of young athlete, exercise enthusiast or interested in improving performance in any setting, performance psychology could be for you.